Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Wall

Finally I have our family pictures up on the wall. I have been planning this for a very long time, yet Have not had the time, resources, or the frames to do it. Now we are on the wall. I need to move a few frames around to make it a little bigger looking and not so close together, but they are at least up. They are of Rob's and my family all the way to our grandparents. It was a lot of fun.
I am going to be working on our friends photo wall next. But I still need to get some pictures from a few of them to put up.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Oh I'll make sure to get you a picture of me right away! :)

Diny said...

FANTASTIC- I clicked on it and found some familar faces indeed- Well done and great job!- Hopefully i can send you some pictures soon- of a thinner more me Diny- hugs-