Our sweet Kumori had to have surgery this past Monday. Her ears have been really bothering her off and on for about a month. I tried cleaning them and keeping them dry, but we decided it was time to go to the vet. She loves going there. Well her ears were so plugged up that they couldn't see her ear drums. So they had to put her out and clean them out. She ended up having a yeast and bacterial infection that was bad. We were scared that she could loose her hearing in that one ear. Well she still had a little bit of a hard time, but she is our happy puppy. and doing better.

These are the before and after shots. Definitely was bad.
1 comment:
EW! Glad she's okay now. And what's up with the music on your blog?! I had similar stuff on my ipod and it kept showing up even after I thought I deleted it. HAHAHA.
Post a Comment