Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chrismas Stable

I was very honored that I was asked to make the stable and manger for our Christmas Program at Church. I knew exactly how I was going to do it and what it was going to take, but when I was putting it together in my garage I had no idea how much it was going to touch my heart. I had Christmas music going and I was working hard. I got it put together stood back and it hit me so hard, what a an honor it was. I Love Christmas. The Primary kids looked so good up on the stage and I was so impressed with how good they were. It was a beautiful thing to see.

1 comment:

Diny123 said...

WOW you did a great job KATIE- I can only imagine the feeling of making the bed for Christ- and those lil lambs- are precious!- Merry Christmas hon-Di