For Christmas Rob got me an R/C Helocopter. It is so fun to play with. Rob got it from his last trip in Maryland. When it arrived at his office he of course had to play with it. When I opened it there was one white blade with 3 blake ones on it. He had broke it...hahaha. I was told "It's not if you break it, but when you break it....". Well it has been broken 3 times now and I am ordering extra parts, because it is going to break again. It is so cool!!! Kumori isn't to sure of it, she acted as if she wanted to play with. Meicko didn't care about it even when Rob landed it on her tail.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You and JR are going to have to get together and fly your helicopters. He got one, too, for Christmas. He's been in heaven since :)
Christmas was always fun as kids bobby once got me a race car- Cause- Dad told us we should give what we would like to recieve- He took it literally!- Of course he was only about 5- A christmas gift would be if SOMEONE anyone would read my blogs!- Did one for the Holidays and about missing someone on the holidays- CHRISTmas is a special time for me even if I do have to work- and I loved it that Bobby called- and the recipe box and stuff was a bonus!Thanks Sis-Di
Kimberlee Zorad said... Cute pic! :)
December 30, 2009
Hazel Day said... Wayne is having fun with his too. He hasn't broken it though.
December 31, 2009
Michael E. Kline said... My battery was in the charger too long and I have to replace it.
Post a Comment