Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Goodies

This year I decided I was going to put together some goodie boxes. I might have acted a little stressed out about it at home, but I really enjoyed it. Most of all I enjoyed giving them out to a few of our friends. I filled them with Peppermint Brick, Peanut Butter Truffles, Chocolate Peppermint Truffles, Carmel (Rob's favorite), Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Fudge, and Danish Cookies. I Love baking for others, it's taking a little to get use to the climate to get my goodies just right, so next year I will plan better. But to those that we delivered it was so fun to see the smiles and excitement upon their faces. Merry Christmas!!!

Do we have to give away all the Carmel???

3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness they were sooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!!!! I've already eaten most of those goodies too! :) I'm with Rob, those caramels are AMAZING!! However, by far, my favorite are those little Danish cookies! WHOA! Holy YUMMMMM! Please, oh please, teach me how to make them!! :) THANK YOU FOR THE GOODIES!!

Candi said...

I don't even think you had pulled away from my house before I had eaten half of the box. Nick and I hid in the kitchen with it while the kids were watching a movie. :) I am with rob on the caramel think. Everything is better with caramel!! Nicks favorite, in his words, were the 'triangles of delisiousness'. (yes that would be the cookies) Thank you so much!!

Dee Dee said...

They were so yummy. Thanks so much. You almost even got a special treat when you came by! So close to a fun show!! Hahaha.