I love the look of a Christmas tree all lite up and adorned with ornaments of Christmas past. I had fun watching Rob putting it together, I did help a little. He has always had a fresh tree growing up, where as I did not. This year we got a wonderful tree. It is so tall and full. He told me he never liked putting ornaments on the tree and stuff like that. I wasn't going to give in to doing it all by myself, so I would hand him an ornament and ask him to put it on while I got the next one ready. After about the 5th one he looked like he was enjoying it. Then later in the week he told me that he did enjoy it and can't wait to do it next year with kids in the house.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kids- What do you know that I don't?- haha Merry CHRISTMAS- we love you both- Di
Beautiful tree! I love your star on top.
Hazel Day... How pretty!!! he Days know how to do up Christmas.
Post a Comment