Saturday, December 26, 2009
The Lights
Rob, the Dogs and I all went to look at the Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. We got throught them in 30min. Some of the homes were covered in lights, and others only had a few. Robs favorite ones are those that are covered in white lights. I have to agree that I Love the white lights also. They give off a more peaceful look and feel. But I also enjoy the fun ones that people become very creative with. The work that goes into it is incredible. I just wouldn't want the electric bill for that month....whew!!! While we drove around it started to feel a little more like the season. I have to admit the snowman with the surfboard was cute. But my favorite one was the one with the Elves. Being an old Elf myself, I couldn't help but giggle and feel that warm tingle inside when I saw them. Happy Christmas Eve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment