She looks like a cat waiting to pounce
We have a 100 lb mouser. Kumori doesn't know if she is a dog, a cow, a human, or a cat. She holds the charistics of them all. The family that lives down the hill from us are doing some major cleaning (it still looks like a dump) and they have been feeding all the cats, skunks, mice, rats, snakes, and evrything else down there. So we have had a visitor or two come looking for food and a new home up at our place. I have a problem with that. Well Kumori knows the scent of a mouse and she let us know the other day when one was in the house. She cornered it in the dinning room. It didn't have a chance. I have never seen a dog so excited about catching a mouse. Rob and I blocked off the dinning room and let Kumori go after it. It was so funny watching her chase it on the floor. Rob jumped in with her and they got it under the dogs food bowl. (which has now been thrown away). Kumori was so keyed up for about an hour after that, she ran around all happy and ready to do it again. I, of course, had Rob shampoo the carpet after that. I can't handle having a mouse in my house.
Mommy's HERO!!
P.S. Rob thinks it's funny and maybe it is, but I brushed Kumori's teeth after this happened. A clean mouth is important, that and I couldn't handle having a dog kissing me on the hand after I saw a mouse in it's mouth...eewwwww.


2 comments:
WOW way to go Kumori!!!
Only you would think of brushing her teeth, Katie. That's funny. Glad she got it.
Post a Comment