Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain-N-Cinnamon Rolls


I have been sick for the past 2 weeks and I am getting Cabin Fever REAL BAD!!!  I have been wanting to go downstairs and work in my shop or just to go for a drive.  I get up to walk around and I start coughing and hacking like I am a cat with a hairball that just won't come out.  It's kind of sad...but fuuny if you think of it that way.

The Southern California rains are here and I want to go out and play in it so bad, but being sick the cold air makes me cough more.  I have waited a year for this rain, and now it is here and I am sick.  By the time I am all better the rain will be gone for another year.  AAHHHHHHH....LOL.

SOOO...I couldn't take it anymore.  I decided I needed to do something.  I remember having Cinnamon Rolls during the winter snows with a cup of hot chocolate.  Since Southern California doesn't get Snow (at least not where we live) I would have to make adjustments.  I would need to have Cinnamon Rolls  for the Califonia rains.  I think I can adjust.


Today I made Cinnamon Rolls...OHOHOHOH...They are AAWWWESSOOOMMEE!!!!  Then all we needed was that perfect cup of Hot Choclate.

Gotta LOVE those traditions (SMILE)

No comments: