Monday, January 25, 2010
COME ON ALREADY!!!!
Even my dogs are tired of me being sick, and we are all starting to get really bad cabin fever. My sleep schedule is all off, which makes everything kind of crazy. It's not just the feeling blaahhh, but the cough is exhuasting, and now my voice is almost gone. I feel sorry for Rob and for the dogs. Kumori and Meicko were both laying in the living room snoozzing away and I had an abrupt coughing spasm that felt like it just wouldn't stop. When it did both dogs were looking at me like they were saying "is that it?" About 15min later the coughing started again. Both the dogs got up looked at me like I was interupting one of their most precious naps and walked into another room. About 15min later I got up to get something out of the back room. Once I got back there I started coughing agian. This time it was really bad. I looked over at both dogs laying on the bedroom floor with their heads up staring at me as if to say "COME ON ALREADY!!!! COUGH UP THE FURBALL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man! You poor thing! I can't believe you're STILL sick! Is there anything we can do for ya? We sure missed your smiling face at church yesterday!
Post a Comment