Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas With Drew

Rob and I went to Pheonix to spend some time with Drew and Becky.  We had a wonderful time.  Rob and Drew have a tradition of  playing Miniture Golf each year.  It was fun giving each other a hard time out on the green.  It was cloudy and very windy so I was a little cold, of course they weren't cold at all.  Drew won, and I lost, putting Rob in the middle.  

Before we went to play miniture golf we went to see the movie Avatar.  It was pretty good.  The graphics were awsome, and the idea was pretty cool as well. 

Becky had to work so we met up with her later and went to dinner at Chili's.  Than we went to their apartment and opened Christmas gifts.  It was fun to watch Drew and Rob play with the helicopter while Becky and I talked.  We got a wonderful smelling candle setting from them.  Then we played Mario cart on their Wii.  It was a lot of fun to challenge the boys.

I am so glad we got to visit with Drew.  It is so important that we spend time together, and I know it is very important to Drew that he spend time with his dad.  He looks so much like his dad, good lookin' kid.

We left the next day and headed to Tucson to see my Mom and family for a couple hours before heading Home.  It was so nice to see her and spend some time with her.  I got to see Shalane, Melanie, and Jason.  Shannon was heading down that night.  We sat around the table and teased each other.  It was so much fun laughing with all of them.  Can't wait for Febuary (SMILE).

No comments: