Thursday, January 28, 2010

What, No More Oven.....?

For the last few weeks our oven has been having issues.  We had someone come and look at it, and hopefully repair it.  Well....we have to order the part and it is going to take two weeks.  Which means I don't have an oven.  This doesn't mean I can't bake.... I do have a wonderful BBQ grill.  I grew using a BBQ in the snow, in the rain, and on beautiful days.  I remember many times standing out in the snow grilling a few steaks.  One year my parents oven wasn't working, so my mom and I learned how to make coookies, bread, and even a cake out on the grill.  You just have to know how to do it.  So today I decided to try my skill.  I made cinnamon rolls out on my grill.  They turned out great!!!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

What talent! They look so yummy...I need to come over right away before they're all gone!

Naomi said...

Send some up to Utah!! Yum!!

Jenn said...

You're the WOMAN!!!!! Although, if you need an oven, come on over :)

Dee Dee said...

You're so funny. My answer would be to eat out for two weeks. But since you can't drive, that causes another problem. glad you're flexible!