Friday, January 22, 2010

SNOW......AT MY HOUSE!!!!

Can you believe it!  SNOW!!!! 

We have had some really harsh rain this year.  There have been floods, mud slides, and all types of messes.  I feel bad for everyone who really hates this weather, and everyone else.  Every year I have been here (3rd winter now) it has rained a lot, mud slides, floods, houses sliding, people not prepared.  But this year it wasn't just rain that came to our house....








It only stayed on the ground for a couple hours, and it fell from the sky as hail.  Yet it gave me the excitment of snow that I have desired and needed.  I have been craving to play in the rain, but haven't been able to because of being sick.  You ever feel like so many things pile up against you that you just feel like everything you do falls apart.  I have had three weeks like this. I just needed something, and somehow the Lord made sure of finding a way to warm my heart this winter season, he gave me SNOW.
THANK YOU FATHER for the SNOW!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The change in weather has been GREAT! Yesterday I took a risk and walked to pick up the kids from school. We actually made it home dry :) Hope we see more rain like this next week!