Saturday, March 27, 2010

B-B-Q and Friends

Today started out busy with working in the yard and doing things around the house.  We have so many things that we need to get done just to catch up with spring stuff.  But after we got what we were going to get done done we headed out to have more fun.  No reason to waste a Saturday working... 
It was time for a B-B-Q!!!!
So we headed over to the Hurdsmans for an awsome BBQ.  It was such a joy to see all that were there.  There were a few that I had not taken the time before to actually get to know.  So this was an awsome opprotunity to chat and get to know them.  Jenn put together a game that was very fun.  It was a kind of get to know you game that had a lot of interesting facts about people that you would have no idea matched to who.  I was impressed by some of the answers and who they belonged to.  I will have to remember this game and use it some time in the far far future.  The food was really good and the company was even better.  I just wish I would have remembered my camera...darn it... Today was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It was a great day! Thanks for coming :)