Today I looked out the window and saw our friendly nieghborhood hawk sitting on our fence. Of course I had to grab my camera to get a few pictures. After I took a picture he flew off. I have decided he needed a name and Henry is what came to mind.
I walked away to do a few other things and when I was checking to see where the dogs were I caught Kumori on the porch. staring at the pond.
Our Henry had returned and decided to enjoy the serenity of our fish pond.
I was surprised that the he wasn't scared of the huge dog staring at him. Maybe because Henry knows Kumori can't jump.
He has such beautiful big red eyes. They are breath taking.
This also gave me more opportunity to get some great photo shots of this beautiful bird.
He looks like he is posing and saying "this is my best side" I think he likes the camera.
After I was done taking pictures I had to get to work on the things around the house. After the Henry took off Kumori came in to let me know. I believe Kumori thought the hawk was food that she wanted because she had drool that was about 7inches long hanging from both sides of her mouth. I had to grab my camera quick before I cleaned it off. She jeked while I took the picture and then it was gone.


No comments:
Post a Comment