This isn't the first time that Rob has been gone for work. When we were first married he was gone on work trips a lot. This past year he hasn't been gone as much, there have been trips he could go on, but instead he sent the guys that work with him. He is a good supervisor, but it has also (as Rob puts it) spoiled us. That might be true, but it has been nice having him home more.
Because of this spoiling.... this trip has been extra hard. At least this is Rob's reasoning, not mine. I don't actually have a reason, or explination for it either, it's just been extra hard.
Sooooo... I have been trying to stay busy with little, and big, projects around the house. The camel saddle is almost done (just have to sew the cushion), the ottoman is coming along good, been weeding the yard a little at a time (trying not to slide down the muddy hill as I pull), building boxes to sell to make some money, and many other things.
I am hoping to get most of my list done before Rob gets home. I have a feeling I will be able to, mostly because I don't get to bed till about 3am. I have a real hard time sleeping when my sweet husband is gone, even though I get to have all the pillows and the entire bed (SMILE).
I am not the only one who is having a hard time, both Kumori and Meicko are moping around the house. It is a very sad home right now. Poor, Poor Puppies.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment