Friday, March 5, 2010

Ottoman Project

Someone asked me a few weeks ago what I had done with all the wood from the stable and manger I had made for the Christmas party last year.  Well, when I purchased the wood I had other plans for it already in my mind.  While my sweet Rob is in Florida for work I have spent more time in the woodshop and have been building the ottoman that we have wanted for a very long time.  We have looked at different couches and reclining love seats over the last couple of years and haven't found what we really liked nor anything in our price range.  Yet, we would like to have something so we can sit together comfortably and of course snuggle.    Soooo, I am building a very large ottoman.  It is 3'x3'x2' and will hold blankets and other things.  I have really enjoyed this project and can't wait till it's finished.  I hope I can get it done before Rob comes home.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

The snuggling ottoman. You're very creative. Hmmm...wish I could make things as easily as you can.