Rob made it home just in time for Easter, which was an answer to my prayers. We didn't do anything to exciting. There was no Easter Bunny, no egg hunt, no chocolate candy. But we did have a great nap, a pork loin dinner with grandma's creamed peas and potatos, and time to enjoy a Sunday without a rush to this or that. Instead Rob washed the motorcycle and we went for a ride. It was so nice to be able to do that again. I haven't been on the bike since last Aug. and I didn't realize how much I missed riding behind Rob and being able to put my arms around him as he took me for a ride.
We got home and the girls were so excited and wanted to play. So they did a little. Then there was Rob on the floor with his tractor and of course the girls wanted to play too. Kumori is scared of the tractor, but Meiko just looks at it with the face of "Go ahead I'm bigger than you". I'm glad I got him the Tractor, it is so fun to watch him play with it. His face and everything looks like a little kid who has the best toy in the world.

1 comment:
Great to see ROB(Bobby) and those are pretty dogs!- The tractor tale is funny- i can just see his "little boy" face!- I've seen it alot - You and he are great together - I can tell you both are happy!- Will see you next week- I am so excited- Will probably call Monday noght- hopefully we can make some plans from there- Love- your sister-Diana
Post a Comment