Poor Rob. He was gone on one trip for a week and a half, got home and took off again for two and a half more weeks. When he left our weeds were getting tall from all the rain we had. Than he got home and they were tall. He wanted to cut them down before he took off but there was no time. Well now we lose Meicko and Kumori in the back yard. Remember they are really big dogs. It was kind of funny today while I was working back there I looked up this massive hill of green and rocks and all I could see was a tail walking across the hill. It deffinetly looked like a bear and a cow from a distance. I think they enjoy it as well.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is tall grass!!! Next time I see you you'll have to remind me when we last had rain. I can't remember. Maybe it's because the rain here is like nothing compared to the east and south. (sigh)
Post a Comment