Our family has truely been blessed. With Rob away on buisness our yard has over grown a little with weeds. Because of the little bit of rain we recieved during the so called winter months here the weeds have just taken off. I can take care of some of it, yet because of the rocky hills and my bad legs it is a little difficult. I kept trying to figure out what to do and how to do it. I wanted the yard to be basically weed free for when Rob got home so he wont feel so overwhelmed by it. I was out working in the back yard praying that I would have the strength to climb the hills and cut down the weeds. As I peered around the corner there were Heaven's Angels asking me if there was anything they could do to help me today. They have come twice so far to work in my yard and help me get it ready. Both Elder Chapman, and Elder Peterson have truely been answers to my prayers. I am so grateful for the the knowledge of our Heavenly Father and knowing that when I am in need all I have to do is Pray.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi KAtie! Saw this but the first time you sent it I couldn't get there- Not too sure how to do the sign up thing to dollow this but can favorite it at work and check in- I am getting excited to be there in 2 weeks- DON'T do a bunch of stuff for us we are not expecting that- Love the pictures of your garden- and Can't wait to see you both!- Di
Wow, love the blog...you're getting all creative with it.
Those Elders are so awesome.
(We sent you email to the "Bush" and hopefully it will get passed on to Rob)
You're doing great with the blog!! That's nice that the Elders can come by so often and help. They must like eating your food:) Enjoy the weekend. Pray for us pioneers. Rain, sleet, snow or hail. Oh wait, that's mailmen!! I'll see you Sunday, if I survive!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment