It is amazing how much I Love my sweet husband. I never thought I could love someone this much. He is so wonderful, so sweet, and my best friend. I enjoy doing nothing with him.
For some reason we are both having a hard time with this trip he is on. He has been on several and we haven't had that hard of time. Technology has been wonderful. When we started our relationship it was long distant and mostly on the phone, or the computer. So when he would go on these trips we were comfortable with talking on the phone 3-4 times a day, and still are. The hardest thing is him being gone, having no family out here, and not having the closeness of the way people are back home. For some reason people are more distant and very different from how I was raised, and the friendliness that I have had every where I have lived before I moved here is not here.
Rob got under-way(went out to sea) on the U.S.S. Bush this morning. He wasn't looking forward to going out. I think he really misses his bed. The poor guy hasn't had good sleep for about a month. So I know when he gets home he is going to crash hard, at least till he has to be at his morning Church meetings at 6am. I might unplug his alarm clock (SMILE).
I have found that if you do what you can, pray for what you can't, and accept whatever the Lord gives you, everything will be as it is supposed to be.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The phrase "southern hospitality" is so true. You feel warm, welcome, and at home in that part of the country. Every part of this land has its own vibe. And I think that you add a great "vibe" to our ward and primary. I'm glad you're here. I know you can't wait for Rob to come back home, and in a way neither can we, so that Thavee could talk to him about the USS George H. W. Bush, his "baby."
Amen and amen to the last thing you wrote. :)
Welcome to the blogging world! It's fun! :) Hang in there with Bob being gone. It definitely is a trying time when the house is quiet. Hope to see you tonight at Enrichment!
Post a Comment